We’ve had to cancel our plans to have an event in Cork this summer.

The plans of our group to hold an event in Cork in two weeks time have, I’m afraid, been put on hold.
At a meeting this afternoon we realised that, by holding an event on Sunday 23rd in Cork, we would be clashing with either one or two major hurling games in Parc Ui Chaoimh, which is very close to our proposed venue.
Also, we concluded that it would be too soon for us. We weren’t fully ready to go public on our ideas, so we decided it would be better to wait until the Autumn.

“The best laid plans of mice and men ………..!”

Further bulletins later.